11 Reasons; Why You Are Not Loosing That Stubborn Belly Fat everyone is complaining of.
- You Are Doing The Wrong Workout
- You Are Eating Too Many Processed Foods !
- You’re eating the wrong fats !
- Your Workout Isn’t Hard Enough !
- You Are Doing The Wrong Exercise !(When you’re down to your final inches of belly fat, the dreaded crunch won’t be the exercise that finally reveals your six-pack. “You can’t spot reduce”. Instead doing functional exercises that use the muscles in your core — abdominals, back, pelvic, obliques — as well as other body parts will give a higher rate of calorie burn while you are doing them.)
- You Are Stressed !
- You Are Not Having Enough Sleep ! (Although it may sound different but, a 16-year study of almost 70,000 women found that those who slept five hours or less a night were 30% more likely to gain 30 or more pounds than those who slept seven hours)
- You’re unmotivated !
- You’re getting older
- You’re Eating Too Much at Night !
- Having Excessive Alcohol !
1. Stop Doing Crunches. Crunches will strengthen your stomach muscles, but won’t burn the belly fat that covers your abs. Spot reduction is a myth. You’re wasting time & effort doing 200 daily crunches.
2. Get Stronger. Strength training builds muscle mass, prevents muscle loss and helps fat loss. The Squat & Deadlift work best to build strength.
3. Eat Healthy. As the saying goes “abs are built in the kitchen”. You can train hard & build muscular abs, but if you eat junk food all day, you won’t lose your belly fat. Stop eating processed food. Eat whole, unprocessed foods.
- Proteins. Meat, poultry, fish, whey, eggs, cottage cheese, …
- Veggies. Spinach, broccoli, salad, kale, cabbage, …
- Fruits. Banana, orange, apple, pineapple, pears, …
- Fats. Olive oil, fish oil, real butter, nuts, flax seeds, …
- Carbs. Brown rice, oats, whole grain pasta, quinoa, …
4. Limit Alcohol Consumption. To lose your belly fat, what you drink is as important as what you eat. Alcohol from time to time is OK. But forget about losing your belly fat if you drink beer & sweet alcohols daily.
5. Eat More. Eating tons of healthy foods won’t make you fat. Especially not if you exercise 2-3x/week. Starving yourself is the number 1 nutritional mistakes. Healthy nutrition is important for 3 reasons:
- Energy. Food is energy. Your body uses food for weight lifting, working, digestion, etc. Lack of food means lack of energy, in all areas of life.
- Fat Loss. Eating the right foods helps fat loss: protein has the highest thermic effect and satiates, healthy fats promote fat loss, …
- Maintain Muscle. If you starve yourself, your body will burn muscle for energy – NOT fat. You’ll become skinny + fat.
These 5 steps reveal the things you absolutely MUST AVOID
if you want to slow the aging process, reclaim your health, lose weight at early, middle and old age, leave longer and achieve your ideal body.